Very neat Iseki Sial 17 with new front loader Hours: only 1033 hours! - Power steering - 4 WD - Flat floor - Very compact - Complete new front loader with CE and quick change (other attachments to be ordered!) Tractor is fully stocked, equipped with high maintenance. Sold
Used Tractors for Sale at Auction— 5
- Fixed Price
Crawler Tractor Kubota GB180 with cutter and servo
Tracked tractor Kubota GB180 with milling Hours: 687 - 4WD - Power Steering - 3 cylinder diesel - Original 3 point lift - with milling machine Beautiful and separate mini tractor with caterpillar drive. Very strong with its 33cm wide caterpillar. Tractor is supplied including maintenance and with 3 months warranty.
Yanmar KE200H compact tractor Hours: 575 - Hydro State with 2 groups - Power steering - Pivoting pulley - Front lift with sweeping machine on pulley - Front and rear double acting - Around all neat tires Good working tractor. Price: € 6250, - MARGE will not add VAT.
- Grain Storage / Conveyor Systems (0)
- Tractors (5)
- Potato Processing (0)
- Combine/Forage harvesters (0)
- Seeding/Drilling equipment (0)
- Fruit, Vegetable / Viticulture (0)
- Irrigation / Drainage Technology (0)
- Soil preparation equipment (0)
- Further Farm Equipment (52)
- Fertilising/Plant protection equipment (0)
- Feeding equipment (0)
- Grass and forage processing equipment (0)
- Slurry/Manure equipment (0)
- Forestry equipment (0)
- Garden and urban equipment (0)
Find the best secondhand tractors for sale online in tractor auctions from top manufacturers such as John Deere, New Holland, Massey Ferguson, Deutz, etc. and from top international sellers. Used tractors are a great alternative to buying a new model since many of them are still in a good condition. The online used market like displayed here offers many great opportunities to find used tractors for sale.
Second hand Tractors Auctions and Farm Equipment Sales
Handling farm machinery is a tough job, and there is not always a lot of cash flow, especially during the early part of the year when you are recovering from winter time and the money from harvest is getting low, and maybe some of the farm equipment is damaged by the weather. Since farming is not a high profit career, when you need to replace tractor equipment it is a great idea to think about used tractors for sale online, its just cheaper . Buying second hand tractors is a sound economical idea. Tractors are built to last many years. Second hand tractors may go through a few owners throughout their life span. When you begin to look for tractors for sale you may think about tractor auctions. Many farmers are very regular customers at tractor auction. Sometimes these farm tractor auctions are nearby and you can thus touch and inspect the second hand farm tractors for sale before you bid on them.
Online tractor auctions can be a life saver for you when you want more selection and very possibly a better price. TradeMachines offers online farm tractor auctions allowing you to shop from all over the world for agricultural tractors for sale. They bring in many different tractors for sale - including classic tractors, vintage tractors and farmall tractors for sale - in one easy venue making it a breeze for you to choose a used tractor for sale to bid on. You will be able to find the perfect make and model of tractor to suit your needs all in one simple online auction site.
What to look for in a used tractor for sale?
- Tractor at work if possible.
- Hours of use. Hopefully there is a working hours meter on the tractors for sale that you are looking at. This is vital to know how much use the tractor has, it is similar to how many miles a car has when you want to buy it used.
- When and what was last serviced. There are general maintenance items that need changed at suggested time frames. Such as tires between 2,000-3,000 hours. Ask what has recently been replaced.
- History of use. Where has the tractor been used? Farm tractors used in some lines of work wear out faster, like in construction work. However, a small farm tractor for sale is made for farming but not to be used on construction sites.
- Damaged farm equipment by natural disasters. Fire, water or accident damage is something to be very wary of when buying used tractors for sale.
- Brands that are no longer in business. This may be a great deal, but when you need to maintain parts or fix the equipment you find that parts are not easily available.
- Diesel engine. Diesel engines have better fuel economy and cheaper to buy and maintain.
- Brands. Certain brands are more likely to hold higher value even when used. It can be worth the extra cost if the brand has a great reputation, like John Deere.
- Included attachments. Many tractors for sale will have attachments that go with it as a package deal. This can save you even more money if it is something that you will use or could resell to recoup some of your expense.
It can easily reduce your expenditures on tractor equipment if you buy used tractors.
Farm equipment is built to last for many years, so buying used is definitely your best option. You do need to ask questions and be picky about online auctions since you cannot touch or see in person if the tractor has issues. But the huge advantages, besides saving money, are that you can search online tractor auctions for exactly what you want or need. It widens your geographical region of purchase to country or area wide rather than just local.
Online farm equipment auctions are becoming more popular because of the broad selection. The ease of use to bid online, you can shop from your home without having weather conditions hinder you. Many auction sites are similar to a broker, where they bring in all models of used tractors that you can bid on. That is why using TradeMachines can be a huge time saver because you have access to a comprehensive overview of second hand tractors for sale available on the market. Tip: when bidding on the used tractor of your choosing, do it as close as you can to the final auction time .
How Tractor manufacturing developed
A tractor is a large, heavy duty vehicle with a petrol or diesel motor delivering high torque at low speeds for the purpose of pulling a trailer, or agricultural and construction equipment. It can provide a power take off system for the mechanized implements it hauls. Altoghe tractors can also come in smaller sizes but with maybe even with the same amount of power like the Ford tractor models. Tractors initially developed from the portable steam engines used on farms in the 19th century. These early machines gave rise first to traction engines and eventually the general purpose, lightweight petrol engine tractors that became widespread due to mass production in the early 20th century. Today, tractors are especially invaluable in the world of agriculture, as they can tow implement or machine attachments used for ploughing, tilling, harrowing, planting and feeding, as well as spraying fertilizers and pesticides. They also have the power to haul large items, and the heavy treads of their rear tyres allow plenty of traction on soft or uneven terrain. The more modern RC tractors can be controlled remotely and some are used to mow like a tractor mower. One of popular attachments used in tractors is the hey tedder that allows haymaking.
- JOHN DEERE
- NEW HOLLAND
- MASSEY FERGUSON
- SAME DEUTZ-FAHR
- MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA
- LAMBORGHINI Tractors
- HMT India
- MITSUBISHI Agricultural Machinery
- FARMALL International
- OLIVER Farms
And for more details on compact tractor manufacturers, here is the list of top compact tractor manufacturers worldwide.
Finding all tractor parts, front and back attachments, farm equipment attachments for tractors, farm implements, harvester tractors, compact tractors, garden lawn tractors, small tractors, semi tractors for sale and many more is now a simple task with TradeMachines.com.