Car Porsche Cayenne - Brand: Porsche Model: Cayenne Serial number: Year: 2005 CE: NO Targa: Cx wm 318 KM: Not detectable Not presents substantial damage to part of a damaged windshield body. documents and keys in the possession of the curator. Well filed Autoriparazioni Mora Angelo has no significant damage to the body apart from the windscreen damaged. Well filed Autoriparazioni Mora Angelo
- Auction: 2 days left
Sweden | Malmö
Year of Make: 2015
Equipment ABS, Climate Control., Automatic gearbox with the ability to manual switch, 4WD, traction control, Anti-theft Alarm, Rear parking Aid, Rear parking Aid, Rain sensor, Xenon lights, Pass.airb, Urk.bar, Isofix attachments, Diesel heater remote start, Electric adjustable seat x2, Audio System with Radio, CD Stereo, Trip computer, Cruise Control, GPS, Power adjustable door mirrors, Electric folding mirrors, Front Power Windows, Elhissar bak, Heated seats, Roof hatch, Panoramic roof, Bluetooth, Start/Stop, USB/AUX, Power tail-gate, Drag infällbar
- Believed to have been the demonstrator for Lancaster Bow in East London and registered as 911 H|- Original service book showing regular maintenance by the supplying dealer and recognised specialists|- Porsche Certificate of Authenticity and finished in a most agreeable colour combination|The Porsche Certificate of Authenticity for this car states that it was manufactured on December 13th 1993 and delivered to AFN Porsche in Guildford, with black paintwork with a Marble Grey interior. Presumably then Dealer Transferred to Lancaster Porsche in Bow, London E3, the service book indicates that it was registered to them (presumably as their demonstrator), and shortly afterwards gained their desirable number plate 911 H. The supplying dealership maintained the car for the first five years of its life, after which it was attended to by recognised specialists of the marque such as Paragon (when it is thought they supplied it to a new owner) and eight services were carried out by The Porsche S
1 set Alukompletträder for Porsch Carrera 4 S Wheel: 7 J x 17 ET55 tire: make 205/50 R17 89H M & S Continental Sport Contact Profile: 6-7 mm statutory. VAT is on export outside the EU as a security deposit, ALL DATA WITHOUT GUARANTEE, PRIOR SALE + ERROR RESERVED - THERE ARE THE Conditions of Use THE SELLER Brand: Porsche Model: Alukomplettrad 17 "Carrera 4 S Year of manufacture: 2002 Machine Location: Emmerich Other information: 1 set Alukompletträder for Porsch Carrera 4 S Wheel: 7 J x 17 ET55 tire: make 205/50 R17 89H M & S Continental Sport Contact Profile deposit 6-7 mm statutory VAT is on export outside the EU as a security deposit, ALL. DATA WITHOUT GUARANTEE, PRIOR SALE + ERROR RESERVED - THERE ARE THE SELLER Conditions of Use OF VAT: 19
Info-mailer for "Porsche"
Subscribe and receive new product announcements NO SPAM!
Please click the link in the email we just sent you, to complete the subscription process.
- Supplied new in April 1989 by Charles Follett of St. John''s Wood and registered KMJ-1|- Finished in a wonderful colour combination and described as having a very good interior|- Original service book accompanied by many maintenance invoices|After a lengthy gestation period, the now ubiquitous Porsche 911 entered production in 1964, and much evolved versions of it remain in production to this day, 52 years later. Initially powered by an air-cooled, 2-litre, flat-six engine, in common with all other aspects of the 911 the engines have undergone steady evolution ever since. The 911 Carrera 3.2 made its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show of September 1983. Visually indebted to the outgoing 911 SC, the Carrera wore a revised front valance with auxiliary driving lamps and a subtle ''Carrera'' script on its engine lid. The model''s 3164cc flat-six engine was credited with developing some 231bhp and 209 lbft of torque and was allied to a five-speed transmission, making it reputedly capable o
- A very rare Sportomatic 911 in a classic and striking colour combination|- Recorded expenditure includes nearly _4,000 worth of bodywork rejuvenation in 2010 and a gearbox overhaul in 2011|- First registered in the UK in April 1971 and featuring previous MOT certificates from 1997 plus some maintenance invoices|This early Porsche 911 was first registered in England on April 15th 1971. Finished in a wonderful period colour, the body had significant repairs carried out to it in 2010, as stated by the invoice for nearly _4,000 from a body repair company in Adlington, Cheshire. Further improvements were carried out in 2011 by a company in Stockport, Cheshire when they overhauled the Sportomatic gearbox and fitted a new clutch. The cost of this work was just under _3,500 and the 84,500 miles indicated on the odometer would suggest this work was carried out less than a thousand miles ago. There are several previous MOT certificates on file dated between 1997 and 2013 and the current MOT is
Porsche 911 Targa / Convertible Year: 1982 72,700 miles (117.000km) Full Leather Power: 132 kW / 179 hp Displacement: 2,956 cc zul.GG .: 1500 kg Maximum speed: 235 km / h new Michelin tires Primacy HP 225/50 R16 Seats: 4 fuel: petrol Manual Many new parts TÜV new margin tax according to §25a UStG - no taxes included.! !! Delivery and tour by appointment Errors and omissions excepted !! It may be sample images !! Terms and conditions apply We speak: German, English, România, Elláda, Kurdi Farsi
Vehicle Porsche Cayenne 3.0 Diesel, 245 hp, EH465SP plate, registration 2011, 180 kW, 2967 cc. It has digital certificate of property, but it has not certified registration. The change of ownership of this vehicle will take place at car agency practices Effe in Faenza. Please remind that you must pay the Following cost of agency fees: - € 120 + VAT in case of vehicle Purchased by a private person + additional transcription costs. - € 100 + VAT in case of vehicle Purchased by a dealer or in the case of plate cancellation + additional transcription costs. - € 100 + VAT to update the registration certificate of yellow plate vehicles except for agricultural machinery - € 400 + VAT in case of vehicles won by EXTRA EU customer
More offers from other providers
PORSCHE is a world-famous manufacturer of sports cars and everyday personal vehicles, but has also manufactured high performance diesel tractors and continues to manufacture vehicles that are used in a commercial capacity.
Manufacturing high performance cars and commercial vehicles
German firm PORSCHE is world-famous for the production of high-performance sports cars, but the firm also has a proud history of manufacturing effective and popular commercial vehicles as well. Although the world may be more familiar with PORSCHE sports cars, in the agricultural sector, the firm is more famous for its rugged vintage tractors, that have been produced for almost 80 years. The firm itself was founded in 1931 by Ferdinand PORSCHE as Dr. Ing. H.C.F. Porsche GmbH. However, the firm gained its independence when it was spun off from parent firm Vokswagen after World War Two. The firm used its expertise in manufacturing high-performance diesel engines to perfect both sports cars and tractors as demand for both forms of vehicle surged in the post-war boom.
PORSCHE tractors - a classic design
Between 1956 and 1963, the firm manufactured over 100,000 tractors, sending them across the world to fuel agricultural modernization programmes, but production was discontinued after 1964. Despite this, thousands of the diesel tractors continued to be used for decades. The firm then switched from tractors to industrial vehicles. Since the 1960s, PORSCHE Engineering have manufactured forklifts and production machinery that is used in the automobile industry, building on the experience that the firm has gained in its consumer vehicles business. The company also manufactures a range of SUVs and cabriolet models that are suitable for use as commercial vehicles and cabs, and are widely used by major corporations for their reliability and speed. However, PORSCHE remains primarily a manufacturer of performance sports cars, and its commercial side is far smaller, although the firm does provide consulting services to industrial clients.
The PORSCHE product portfolio
The range of PORSCHE products for commercial and industrial uses includes:
- PORSCHE Macan and Cayenne commercial vehicles
- Industrial vehicles
- Consulting services for the automobile manufacturing sector
PORSCHE partners with major manufacturers who require assistance in making their production processes leaner and more modern, but have particular expertise in the automobile industry. The firm's vehicles are commonly used as courtesy cars and cabs by major corporations when dealing with clients.