Junior SEO Manager (ES)
We seek talents to join us in Berlin
At TradeMachines we are building the trading concepts of tomorrow. In the of Berlin, TradeMachines works with its international team on the future of finding and selling used machinery at fast pace and fair value. Many of our goals now and on the horizon are deeply dedicated to improve the experience of discovering new deals and facilitating meaningful and international trades.
We are looking for …
… data driven candidates, who want to learn and like to be challenged, to work with us as a Junior SEO Manager (ES). As part of your work as a Junior SEO Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the spanish market always aiming to maximize the visibility of our websites in the search engine.
- At least 6 months of experience in the field of SEO (PR or Online Marketing)
- Good understanding of SEO and all related relevant issues
- Respective degree in Marketing or similar
- Excellent communicator with great negotiation skills
- Data driven, strong prioritization and task management skills
- Analytical skills to draw correct conclusions
- Great team player with the motivation to learn
- Feeling confident using MS Excel
- First experiences using SEO tools or willing to learn
- Native English speaker
About your job:
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of SEO initiatives in cooperation with the corresponding teamlead to further develop and optimize our website according to SEO principles
- Perform competitor analysis from both an on-page and off-page perspective to derive SEO opportunities
- Regular keyword research and analysis to continuously improve our website
- Planning and implementation of content marketing campaigns
- Building up, monitoring and extend a network of journalists and influencers
- Coordination of inter-divisional projects with PR and Sales
- Keep track of SEO performance of your market and provide report
If you have a background in most or all of the above, then odds are you have a lot of (job) opportunities to choose from. We consider TradeMachines as a rare chance to shape millions of people’s experience discovering one of the last un-digitalized markets. So you should too.
Contact Bonnie via: email@example.com
Feel free to ask our CEO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you just come by and visit us: Show address
We work in autonomy
When it comes to how we work, we believe that trusting each other is key. Through our culture of trust and responsibility, we let the principles of Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose guide our people. We’ve started our agile journey, now we’re looking for bright minds to help us reach our next goals. You can have a real impact on TradeMachines’ success on a daily basis.
We constantly learn
One key objective for the whole company is to “create a dynamic changing organization with the best team and workplace”. We put learning in the center of our culture and spend time and energy on developing every single employee, the teams and the company in order to create a long lasting relationship everybody profits from. We live the culture of embracing mistakes as a measure of learning. We invite speakers, consultants and go to meetups or conferences to constantly grow and improve.
We enjoy the atmosphere
We achieved the position of being the proven winner in the market mostly thanks to our relaxed and creative atmosphere. We believe in everybody giving their best and engaging with all possible.
You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short communication channels. We have a lot of room for fun, creativity, ideas and improvements.
– – – – – – – –
“I like our culture of being all on eye height. The positive culture of dealing with failures is unique. The whole environment is very flexible.“