DATA TO MACHINE Machine type Frame grinding machine Manufacturer Loewer Model RSM 280 SX Year 1982 Condition Second-hand machine workshop-tested PRICE AND LOCATION Location D - Niedersachsen Call for Price Ask for price DETAILS FOR OFFER Listing ID A3275423 Last updated on 01.05.2017 viewed 22908 Advertisements Inquire 5 DESCRIPTION Schleifbreite 160 mm Bandausblasung 3 Feed speeds D8ffka9 grinding belt dimensions 200 x 1600 mm power supply 380V 8,5kW
Used Frame Sanding Machines in Industrial Auctions— 1
- Exhaust / Shredder Equipment (2,286)
- Drilling / Doweling (924)
- CNC Working Centers (821)
- Panel / Edge Processing (1,081)
- Milling / Morticing / Turning (1,412)
- Veneer Processing (441)
- Planing / Window Production (1,356)
- Wood Products (132)
- Surface Treatment (1,004)
- Presses (795)
- Saws (3,044)
Sanding / Polishing (1,633)
- Sanding and Polishing Machine Accessories (0)
- Belt Sanding Machine (182)
- Wide Belt Sanding Machine (417)
- Edge Sanding Machine (116)
- Precision Grinding Machines (0)
- Surface Sanding Machines (67)
- Surface & Profile Grinding Machines (49)
- Profile Sanding Machine (51)
- Fladder (0)
- Disc Sanders (6)
- Angle Grinders (0)
- Further Grinding / Polishing Machines (49)
- Frame Sanding Machine (1)
- Further Machines (832)
- Window production machines (393)
- Other Wood Equipment (77)
Find below the list of order Frame Sanding Machine for sale from various locations and manufacturers at affordable prices. Bid and buy your Frame Sanding Machine here in three simple steps.
Frame sanding machines used in construction industries are mostly designed for window and door production.
Frame sanding machines sand pieces of wood until smooth, where manufacturers then move on to paint or stain the wood. The final product is a smooth sanded wood. Hess offers at least three different versions of the frame sanding machine. Quickwood has a few models as well. Most are large tables, where the wood is laid down secured into place and the belt sander moves over it until the surface is smooth.
Advantages of Buying Used Frame Sanding Machines at Auction
Frame sanding machines used at auction provide you a place to buy equipment you need. Large commercial wood working equipment like sanding machines is expensive. Frame sanding machines auction locations ensure you can find a variety of manufacturers and various costs. You may walk away with a new model than you original thought possible after the framing sanding machines auction is over. You certainly obtain a machine that is from a top manufacturer ensuring the durability and quality of the machine.
Major Manufacturers of Frame Sanding Machines
HESS, LOWER, MAWEG, DEWALT, GRUTZMACHER, CNC, and BOLTON are major manufacturers offering frame sanding machines.