Sorry, your combination is currently not available. Activate your e-mail service!
- Exhaust / Shredder Equipment (2,441)
- Drilling / Doweling (952)
- CNC Working Centers (976)
- Panel / Edge Processing (1,063)
- Milling / Morticing / Turning (1,344)
- Veneer Processing (427)
- Planing / Window Production (1,374)
- Wood Products (155)
- Surface Treatment (924)
- Presses (781)
- Saws (3,037)
Sanding / Polishing (1,594)
- Belt Sanding Machine (166)
- Sanding and Polishing Machine Accessories (0)
- Wide Belt Sanding Machine (415)
- Edge Sanding Machine (111)
- Precision Grinding Machines (0)
- Surface Sanding Machines (62)
- Surface & Profile Grinding Machines (51)
- Profile Sanding Machine (52)
- Fladder (0)
- Disc Sanders (9)
- Angle Grinders (2)
- Further Grinding / Polishing Machines (45)
- Frame Sanding Machine (0)
- Further Machines (855)
- Window production machines (378)
- Other Wood Equipment (63)
Find below our selection of high quality fladder machines for sale from various locations and best manufacturers at lowest prices. Bid now and buy your next fladder sander here in three simple steps.
A fladder sander is a more modern method of achieving a clear finish than traditional belt sanders. Traditionally hand held, a fladder offers the opportunity to give a truly tailored sanding experience; it helps finish wood, metal, and other surfaces by deburring, polishing, brushing, and sanding the material. Fladder machines are included in the sanding & polishing machines category.
How Does a Fladder Sander Work?
Unlike a belt sander, where the unit requires a flat surface and the wood or surface to be static, the fladder allows the user to effectively wield the sander in whatever manner is needed. This can mean that smooth shapes can be sanded into the wood, or that wood with inconvenient shaping can be sanded in much the same way as a standard plank. The fladder machine is very simple yet incredibly effective; the fladder and the sanding drum are all that is needed, and the entire setup can be purchased cheaply.
Buying a Fladder Machine
The benefit of a fladder machine is that the drum is the only part that will truly wear down, and this is the piece that is easily replaced, making a second hand purchase a real bargain.
Manufacturers such as MAKITA, BLACK & DECKER, DEWALT, WICKES, BOSCH, RHYAS, MUHLACKER, JCB, FLADDER DENMARK A/S and DRAPER supply a range of sanders that are compatible with the fladder system.