Sorry, your combination is currently not available. Activate your e-mail service!
- Sheet Metal Working (0)
- Machining Centers (0)
- Drilling Machines (0)
- Boring Mills (0)
- Lathes (0)
- Erosion Machines (0)
- Milling Machines (0)
- Die Casting Machines (0)
- Surface Treatment (0)
- Presses (0)
- Production Lines (0)
- Saws (0)
- Grinding Machines (0)
- Forging Machines (0)
- Welding Machines (0)
- Gear Cutting Machines (0)
- Heat Treatment (0)
- Further Machine Tools (0)
- Wire Processing (0)
- Other Metal Equipment (0)
- Metal Materials (0)
What is an Enameling Line?
Enameling production lines are applied for home and industry appliances. Enameling lines are usually energized by electricity, fuel or gas. They are widely applied for barbecue grills, electric ovens, heating devices, building materials, water heating tanks, environmentally-friendly equipment accessories, and daily enamel products. Enameling production lines are highly automated, easily adaptable, energy efficient and low invested.
The enameling production line can be divided into six categories:
- Wet process enameling production line
- Electrostatic powder enameling production line
- Electrostatic wet process enameling production line
- Dipping enameling production line
- Electrode position or electrophoresis enameling production line
- Slushing enameling production line
Construction of Enameling Line Systems
The basic components of enameling line systems are:
- Pre-treatment devices – They are of two types: Continuous spray pre-treatment and cycled dip systems which extend the bath life and it is cost effective as well.
- Water dryer
- Wet porcelain enamel spray booths for direct wet applications.
- Powder porcelain enamel spray booths for powder applications
- Firing furnace – They are designed as modular systems which ensures quick assembly.
- Conveyor system and control – Efficient material handling and proper control systems ensure that the operation is carried out in a smoother fashion without any difficulty.
Advantages and Applications of Enameling Lines
A few advantages of Enameling lines are:
- Vacuum exhaust and removal of overspray material are integrated into compact, environment friendly filter unit with blow down provision.
- The blow down porcelain enamel is deposited in dry form in the portable container located underneath and can be reused.
- Ease of operation
- Optimized overflow
Some of the areas of application of enameling production lines are: Enamel wire electric water heaters, Solar water heaters, Dry and wet electrostatic enamel lines, Oven dry electrostatic enamel production line, Cookware enameling lines, Barbecue dipping enameling furnace production line, Desulfurization board wet electrostatic enamel line, Building decoration panel enamel production line, Flat and Tablet enamel production lines.