- Fixed Price
Australia | Perth
Australia | Perth
Info-mailer for "Concrete Saws"
Subscribe and receive new product announcements NO SPAM!
Please click the link in the email we just sent you, to complete the subscription process.
Australia | Perth
Find large selection of used concrete hole saw which come in variable strengths and sizes that are applicable for various needs form a concrete saw.
There are a variety of concrete saws for many applications, often used in construction and road works. Popular brands include DEWALT and ICS.
There are a variety of concrete cutting saw solutions out there that suit certain cutting applications and environments, but all can be defined under the following definition: Any concrete saw for sale is classed as a power tool that can cut through tough materials such as concrete, asphalt, tile and masonry, and they can be powered by a range of sources. For instance, a hydraulic concrete saw uses pressurised liquids to power the cutting of hard materials, while a gas powered concrete saw may use a petrol combustion engine. The blade on a concrete saw cutter is commonly lined with diamond because of its robustness and durability. However, for cutting the toughest materials the diamond can still wear which is why there are concrete wet saw options available. Keeping the blade wet will also keep dust at a minimum and prolong the life of the blade. If you happen to purchase a used concrete saw and the blade has worn out, there are various places that sell concrete saw parts and concrete saw blade replacements.
Concrete saws have a variety of applications in domestic and commercial settings. You'll find that each chain saw for sale listed below will suit certain conditions and will have inherent dangers when in use.
• The concrete hole saw is a concrete hand saw used for cutting holes in walls, whether for piping or venting. Used often in the construction industry, its concrete saw blade sets it apart from regular hole cutters.
• Another construction tool is the electric concrete saw. The lightweight, quieter features of this type of saw makes it ideal for enclosed environments such as working inside a home.
• A concrete chainsaw is a handheld hydraulic concrete saw or pneumatic concrete saw solution that is primarily used to cut brick walls and piping, and can operate as a concrete floor saw also.
• Concrete wet saw solutions are used for high powered jobs such as cutting deep into concrete surfaces and long stretches of asphalt, often using an electric walk behind concrete saw. Wet gas concrete saw types minimise the risk of breathing in damaging dust particles from cutting kerbs and masonry.
• The concrete ring saw is ideal for deep cuts with little excavation from hidden piping and is similar to the concrete wall saw, another type of concrete chain saw for sale.
Used concrete saws for sale combine high powered engines with tough blades, usually lined with diamond. Concrete hand saw solutions are often electric powered with a motor in the back, such as for concrete hole saw, concrete chain saw and concrete wall saw applications. More powerful concrete chainsaw tools will use a connected hydraulics system such as concrete ring saw and concrete floor saw tools. A gas powered concrete saw may be used for more powerful and deeper applications, which is in contrast to electric concrete saw solutions such as the concrete cutting chainsaw or electric walk behind concrete saw.
Brands of used concrete saws for sale you’ll often see at auctions include Makita, DEWALT, ICS and Husqvarna. ICS offer concrete cutting saw solutions such as, amongst other things, chain saws and wall saws. Also, a common sight is an ICS concrete wall saw for sale, as well as many a Husqcarna used concrete saw for sale.