- Finished in Metallic Diamond Blue matched to a grey leather interior|- Recent cambelt change, new water pump and an oil and filter change|- Offered with extensive service history and 928 registration plate|Styled by American Tony Lapine, Porsche''s front-engined, water-cooled, V8-powered 2+2 928 was launched at the 1977 Geneva Motorshow. Its galvanised steel monocoque was suspended on double wishbones and coil springs at the front and lower wishbones with upper transverse link and coil springs at the rear. The car featured ventilated disc brakes all round, while the gearbox was rear mounted and integral with the axle. At launch the all-alloy engine was 4.5-litres in size and produced some 240bhp but, by the time of the S4 introduced in 1987, the capacity had grown to 5.0-litres and the output to 320bhp. The newcomer could be visually distinguished from the outgoing S3 by its revised bumpers and rear spoiler. This right-hand drive S4 is finished in Metallic Diamond Blue matched to a g
Auto Auctions Online - Upcoming Car Auctions— 38
- Porsche Cars Great Britain 928 S2 press car|- Recent maintenance includes new cam belt and fresh oil and filters|- Offered with extensive service history|Styled by American Tony Lapine, Porsche''s front-engined, water-cooled, V8-powered 2+2 928 was launched at the 1977 Geneva Salon. Though about as different as could be from the ubiquitous 911 the newcomer was intended to replace, it received a rapturous reception from the press and was duly awarded the 1978 Car of The Year Award. If the model had a problem, it was that it was signed off during one major fuel crisis and launched during the next. Nevertheless, production continued for no less than 18 years, by which time some 61,000 examples had been made. It remains one of the great grand touring cars of its era and, as values have been relatively slow to rise, good examples still represent great value in today''s classic marketplace.|This handsome, automatic transmission S2 example hails from 1985, and has an assured place in the hi
- Rare example of a late 912E with c.113,000 miles|- LHD, recent repaint, retrim and engine overhaul|- Headlining and brake discs replaced and wheel repolish|Concerned over the price increase for the new 911 model, Porsche introduced the entry level 912 in 1965 to bridge the gap between the outgoing 356 and 911. Initially powered by the 4-cylinder 1.6-litre unit proved in the 356, the model found favour with Porsche buyers and was to outsell the 911 for the first few years of its production. Discontinued in 1969 following the launch of the 914, it was not until 1975 that the model was reintroduced as the 912E, sharing the G-Series bodywork of the 911S but powered by a VW 2-litre unit, to again bridge the gap between the discontinued 914 and 924. Production ran from May 1975 to July 1976 and 2100 cars targeted at the US market were built.|We are advised this rare survivor was recently imported from the US and treated to a retrim in tan leather at a reputed cost of _5,000. The engine was
- Auction: 4 days left
Year of Make: 1972
- Believed to be one of only 989 911 S 2.4 Targa models produced in 1972 with the oil filler on the rear wing|- Sold new in Naples, and resided in warm southern Italy until importation into England by the vendor in 2015|- A very original example having never required restoration and presented in lovely condition with its beautiful Gemini Blue paint colour|The Porsche Certificate of Authenticity states this beautifully coloured 911 S 2.4 Targa left the factory in July 1972, finished in metallic gemini blue with black leatherette trim covering the optional sports seats. Other chosen options were a limited-slip differential, 3-point safety belts, and coloured glass.|Originally registered in Napoli as NA795750, the 911 later moved further south and registered in the provinces of Catanzaro and Reggio Calabria. These areas of Italy are the closest part of the mainland to the beautiful island of Sicily, and one can imagine popping across the water and enjoying a few hours of spirited driving
Info-mailer for "Cars"
Subscribe and receive new product announcements NO SPAM!
Please click the link in the email we just sent you, to complete the subscription process.
- Supplied new in May 1988 by Porsche dealer Gordon Ramsay Ltd of Newcastle|- Subject to a top end engine overhaul by Unit Eleven Porsche in 2012 at a cost of _10,151|- Original service book containing 22 entries, original handbooks, large collection of invoices, old tax discs; and 22 old MOT certificates|In the early `70s, Porsche had designs on racing a turbocharged version of the 911. A subsequent change in the rules negated the need for a precise number of street legal vehicles, but the company continued with the project anyway - the Porsche 911 Turbo (930) was born. The 930 was introduced at the Paris Motor Show of 1974 and produced from 1975 to 1989, during which time it was the fastest production car available on the German market. It was based around the Carrera 3.0RS. Initially, power output was 260bhp, but from 1978 it was increased to 300bhp by raising the engine capacity to 3.3-litres. To accommodate the extra performance over the 3.0RS, the 930 sported revised suspension,
- Auction: 11 days left
Year of Make: 1977
- Auction: 3 days left
United Kingdom | Cambridge
- Believed to be one of only 989 911 S 2.4 Targa models produced in 1972 with the oil filler on the rear wing - Sold new in Naples, and resided in warm southern Italy until importation into England by the vendor in 2015 - A very original example having ne
Porsche 911 Targa / Cabrio Year: 1982 72.700 miles (117.000km) Full leather Power: 132 kW / 179 hp Displacement: 2.956 ccm Adm.GG .: 1,500 kg Maximum speed: 235 km / h New Michelin tires Primacy HP 225/50 R16 Seats: 4 Fuel: petrol manual gearbox Many parts new TÜV new With certificate (TÜV Nord) with grade 2+ (two plus !!!) Market value according to expert opinion 58.000, - € Contact person: Heiner Rehnen - 0171-5086269 Price VHB! Please feel free to contact us. Difference taxed according to §25a UStG - no VAT indicated! Delivery and inspection by arrangement !! Errors and typographical errors reserved! They can be examples! Our Terms and Conditions We speak: English, German, România, Elláda, kurdî, Farsi
More offers from other providers
- Cars (38)
- Semitrailers (0)
- Commercial Vehicles (0)
- Further Vehicles (0)
- Motorcyles (0)
- Mopeds (0)
- All terrain vehicles (0)
- Pick ups (0)
- Caravans (0)
- Trailers (0)
- Boats (0)
- Vehicle accessories/spare parts (1)
One of the great time and effort saving devices of all time, the car or automobile is the most widely used form of motorized transport in the world today. Petrol, electric or hybrid, there are certainly plenty of used cars to choose from upcoming and current auto auctions online.
Cars And The Leading Manufacturers
Karl Benz is generally considered to be the inventor of the modern motor car. He was the first to successfully apply the internal combustion engine to the propulsion of a wheeled vehicle. Today his legacy is all around us, and it's hard to imagine a world without it and the convenience it bestows. Small cars tend to dominate the global best seller list, with the FORD Focus at the very top, followed by the HYUNDAI Elantra, CHEVROLET Cruze, and the Polo and Jetta from VOLKSWAGEN. The only mid-size car in the top ten is the TOYOTA Camry. It's possible to find very reasonably priced used cars amongst these market leading marques. Other hugely popular cars globally are the VOLKSWAGEN Golf, FORD Fiesta, TOYOTA Corolla and HONDA CRV. Gaining ground rapidly in a world growing increasingly environmentally conscious are electric cars. The most highly rated amongst these are the VAUXHALL Ampera and CHEVROLET Volt. On the Sports utility vehicle front the Range Rover Evoque SD4 Dynamic from LAND ROVER seems to be leading the way.
Used Car Online Auctions
If you wish to buy a used car you have several advantages in your favor. Bear these in mind when you are checking out what is available at used car auctions. Firstly, being cheaper they are far more budget friendly. Secondly, you avoid the hit of the vehicle's first years of rapid depreciation. Thirdly, the cost of insurance will be less. Fourthly, due to increased reliability, buying a used car is far lees of a risk than it used to be. Lastly, you're left with extra cash to add improvements or accessories. Buying a used car could not be more satisfying than when you snap up a bargain at a used car auction.
The World's Major Car Manufacturers
Here is the list of used cars for sale from various manufacturers you can by used cars auctions from: ABARTH, ACURA, ALFA ROMEO, ALPINA, ARIEL, ASCARI, ASIA MOTORS, ASTON MARTIN, AUDI, AUSTIN, AUTOBIANCHI, BENTLEY, BMW, BRISTOL, BUGATTI, BUICK, CADILLAC, CARVER, CATERHAM, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROEN, CORVETTE, DACIA, DAEWOO, DAIHATSU, DAIMLER, DATSUN, DAVID BROWN, DETOMASO, DFSK, DODGE, DUNKERVOORT, EAGLE, FERRARI, FIAT, FISKER, FORD, FSO, GALLOPER, GENERAL MOTORS, GEO, GINETTA, GLOBAL ELECTRIC, GREAT WALL, HOILDEN, HONDA, HUMMER, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, INNOCENTI, INVICTA, ISUZU, IVECO, JAGUAR, JEEP, JOSSE, KIA, KODE, KOENIGSEGG, KTM, LADA, LAMBORGHINI, LANCIA, LAND ROVER, LANDWIND, LASALLE, LEXUS, LINCOLN, LOTUS, LYKAN, MARCOS, MASERATI, MAYBACH, MAZDA, MCLAREN, MEGA, MERCEDES, MERCURY, MG, MINI, MITSUBISHI, MORGAN, MORRIS, NISSAN, NOBLE, OLDSMOBILE, OPEL, PACKARD, PAGANI, PERODUA, PEUGEOT, PGO, PLYMOUTH, PONTIAC, PORSCHE, PRINCE, PRINCESS, PROTON, PUCH, QVALE, RADICAL, RAM, REGAL, RENAULT, ROLLS-ROYCE, ROVER, SAAB, SALEEN, SATURN, SCION, SEAT, SHELBY, SKODA, SMART, SPECTRE, SRT, SSANG YONG, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TALBOT, TATA, TESLA, THINK, TOYOTA, TRIDENT, TRIUMPH, TVR, ULTIMA, VAUXHALL, VOLKSWAGEN, VOLVO, WESTFIELD, XIALI, ZX.