- 1 of just 1,743 and a relatively late-build American specification example|- Recently benefited from a new timing belt, dampers and tyres courtesy of Ian Barkaway of Tonbridge|- Comes complete with original sales brochure, collection of invoices, wallet and handbooks|Ferrari considered mid-engined technology when replacing the 275 GTB - Lamborghini had already declared their hand with the prototype Miura - but were concerned how customers might cope with the related handling of so large and powerful a car. The ensuing Dino therefore represented their first foray into the mid-engined road car market, a line then successfully followed with the 308, 328 and 348.|The Pininfarina-penned 308 GTB debuted at the Paris Salon in 1975 as both a replacement for the Dino 246 and supplement for the Bertone-styled Dino 308 GT4 2+2. A notable departure for the early fixed roof 308s was the use of GRP for the bodywork and, while for some countries wet sump versions of the 2.9-ltre V8 engine were empl
Auto Auctions Online - Upcoming Car Auctions— 11
- Auction: 4 days left
Year of Make: 1999
PLEASE NOTE: We apologise but this vehicle is Withdrawn from our 26th July 2017 auction.|- Incredible detail both to the exterior and interior|- Includes electric windows (operated by the window winders) and power hood|- Described as "excellent" with regards to the paintwork, interior trim, engine and five-speed manual gearbox|For many the Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder - be it in LWB or SWB guise - is simply one of the most beautiful cars ever made. With only 55 original examples being built it is no surprise they are highly prized by collectors with price tags to match their exclusivity. As with other automotive icons that are beyond the reach of mere mortals, numerous copies have been produced over the years, ranging from near exact facsimiles to more accessible lookalikes based on a multitude of mechanicals.|The sale car is based on a 1999 category C BMW Z3 2.8 mated to a manual gearbox, this immaculate right-hand drive example appears to have been manufactured to a high standard
- Auction: 3 days left
United Kingdom | Cambridge
- Supplied new via Cornes of Tokyo to a Jersey resident with international interests - Converted to EU specification by Meridien Modena and 16,800 miles from new - Last major service by Grimaldi Engineering in November 2016 and bespoke interior PLEASE NOT
- Supplied new via Cornes of Tokyo to a Jersey resident with international interests|- Converted to UK specification by Meridien Modena and just 16,800 recorded miles|- Last major service by Grimaldi Engineering in November 2016 and bespoke interior|Introduced in 1999, the 360 featured an entirely new space frame chassis which was 40% stiffer and 28% lighter than that of its F355 predecessor. Powered by a 3.6-litre V8 coupled to either manual or F1 electrohydraulic manual transmission, the 360''s lighter weight improved the 0-60 mph dash to just 4.2 seconds with a nominal top speed of 189mph. According to its accompanying FIRES printout (Ferrari Intellectual Reading Exchange System), this particular RHD example was built to special order with a Ferrari wing shield, Dark Blue hood, colour-coded steering wheel / dashboard / windscreen pillars / rollover bars, Red highlight stitching (which even extends to the sun visors), Red piped electrically operated seats, front / rear Challenge gril
Info-mailer for "Cars"
Subscribe and receive new product announcements NO SPAM!
Please click the link in the email we just sent you, to complete the subscription process.
- Auction: 4 days left
Year of Make: 1995
- Supplied new in the UK to European lefthand drive specification by HR Owen at a cost of _153,000|- Regularly maintained by aircraft mechanic Andrew Harmer of Brooke Garage, Norwich|- Original factory wallet with service and handbooks, original sales brochure, large collection of old invoices, tax discs and MOTs|At the time of its introduction in 1992, the 456 GT was Ferrari''s most powerful road car to date (with the exception of the Race-bred F40). It was a replacement for the 412 and, in common with that model, was powered by a front-mounted V12 engine. However, rather than a 60deg unit as used previously, it was a 65deg one developed from the Dino V6. The output was 436bhp - sufficient to vault the 1690kg Prancing Horse to 62mph in around 5.2 seconds and on to a terminal speed of 188mph; making it the fastest four-seater production car of the time. The chassis was of tubular spaceframe construction, to which were added alloy body panels and a one-piece composite bonnet. Production
More offers from other providers
- Cars (11)
- Semitrailers (0)
- Commercial Vehicles (5)
- Further Vehicles (0)
- Motorcyles (0)
- Mopeds (0)
- All terrain vehicles (0)
- Pick ups (0)
- Caravans (0)
- Trailers (0)
- Boats (0)
- Vehicle accessories/spare parts (1)
One of the great time and effort saving devices of all time, the car or automobile is the most widely used form of motorized transport in the world today. Petrol, electric or hybrid, there are certainly plenty of used cars to choose from upcoming and current auto auctions online.
Cars And The Leading Manufacturers
Karl Benz is generally considered to be the inventor of the modern motor car. He was the first to successfully apply the internal combustion engine to the propulsion of a wheeled vehicle. Today his legacy is all around us, and it's hard to imagine a world without it and the convenience it bestows. Small cars tend to dominate the global best seller list, with the FORD Focus at the very top, followed by the HYUNDAI Elantra, CHEVROLET Cruze, and the Polo and Jetta from VOLKSWAGEN. The only mid-size car in the top ten is the TOYOTA Camry. It's possible to find very reasonably priced used cars amongst these market leading marques. Other hugely popular cars globally are the VOLKSWAGEN Golf, FORD Fiesta, TOYOTA Corolla and HONDA CRV. Gaining ground rapidly in a world growing increasingly environmentally conscious are electric cars. The most highly rated amongst these are the VAUXHALL Ampera and CHEVROLET Volt. On the Sports utility vehicle front the Range Rover Evoque SD4 Dynamic from LAND ROVER seems to be leading the way.
Used Car Online Auctions
If you wish to buy a used car you have several advantages in your favor. Bear these in mind when you are checking out what is available at used car auctions. Firstly, being cheaper they are far more budget friendly. Secondly, you avoid the hit of the vehicle's first years of rapid depreciation. Thirdly, the cost of insurance will be less. Fourthly, due to increased reliability, buying a used car is far lees of a risk than it used to be. Lastly, you're left with extra cash to add improvements or accessories. Buying a used car could not be more satisfying than when you snap up a bargain at a used car auction.
The World's Major Car Manufacturers
Here is the list of used cars for sale from various manufacturers you can by used cars auctions from: ABARTH, ACURA, ALFA ROMEO, ALPINA, ARIEL, ASCARI, ASIA MOTORS, ASTON MARTIN, AUDI, AUSTIN, AUTOBIANCHI, BENTLEY, BMW, BRISTOL, BUGATTI, BUICK, CADILLAC, CARVER, CATERHAM, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROEN, CORVETTE, DACIA, DAEWOO, DAIHATSU, DAIMLER, DATSUN, DAVID BROWN, DETOMASO, DFSK, DODGE, DUNKERVOORT, EAGLE, FERRARI, FIAT, FISKER, FORD, FSO, GALLOPER, GENERAL MOTORS, GEO, GINETTA, GLOBAL ELECTRIC, GREAT WALL, HOILDEN, HONDA, HUMMER, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, INNOCENTI, INVICTA, ISUZU, IVECO, JAGUAR, JEEP, JOSSE, KIA, KODE, KOENIGSEGG, KTM, LADA, LAMBORGHINI, LANCIA, LAND ROVER, LANDWIND, LASALLE, LEXUS, LINCOLN, LOTUS, LYKAN, MARCOS, MASERATI, MAYBACH, MAZDA, MCLAREN, MEGA, MERCEDES, MERCURY, MG, MINI, MITSUBISHI, MORGAN, MORRIS, NISSAN, NOBLE, OLDSMOBILE, OPEL, PACKARD, PAGANI, PERODUA, PEUGEOT, PGO, PLYMOUTH, PONTIAC, PORSCHE, PRINCE, PRINCESS, PROTON, PUCH, QVALE, RADICAL, RAM, REGAL, RENAULT, ROLLS-ROYCE, ROVER, SAAB, SALEEN, SATURN, SCION, SEAT, SHELBY, SKODA, SMART, SPECTRE, SRT, SSANG YONG, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TALBOT, TATA, TESLA, THINK, TOYOTA, TRIDENT, TRIUMPH, TVR, ULTIMA, VAUXHALL, VOLKSWAGEN, VOLVO, WESTFIELD, XIALI, ZX.