- Auction: 3 days left
Year of Make: 1981
Year of Make: 1981
Year of Make: 1995
- LHD example of Ferrari''s limited edition supercar|- c.16,500 miles only, supplied new in Holland by Kroymans|- Rosso Corsa with Pelle Nera hide|According to its accompanying paperwork, the lefthand drive 512 M being sold left the Modena production line in late 1995 and was delivered to its first keeper via the Dutch Ferrari importer Kroymans - it was finished in the classic Prancing Horse colour of Rossa Corsa and trimmed in Pelle Nera hide. It then spent some time as part of a Japanese collection before being imported to the UK in 2015 and granted the registration ''N221 VEC'' in March 2016. The Ferrari''s history file contains many invoices for maintenance work carried in the Far East as well as a related DVD containing scores of photographs of this work. There are also a pair of 2015 bills from SB Race Engineering of Watford totaling over _6,500 that include charges for a cambelt change, work on the suspension, the replacement of tyres all round and repairs and paintwork to the e
- Cared for RHD example with c.19,800 miles recorded|- Looked after by Grimaldi with major service including belts done in February 2017|- Rosso Corsa with Nero hide|Introduced in 1999 as a replacement for the F355, the 360 was an entirely new design featuring an aluminium spaceframe chassis which was 40% stiffer and 28% lighter than the tubular steel arrangement of its predecessor. The revised bodywork resulted in downforce improving by a factor of four over the F355. Powered by a 3.6-litre V8 coupled to either a six-speed manual or F1 electrohydraulic manual transmission, the 360''s lighter weight improved the 0-60 mph dash to just 4.2 seconds with a nominal top speed of over 180mph. In 2001, the spider version was introduced, the stiffness of the spaceframe being ideally suited to handle an open top. This was followed in 2003 by the ultimate incarnation - the 360 racing series inspired Challenge Stradale - featuring a number of weight saving and tuning modifications by the factory.|
- Offered from the stable of one of the UK''s foremost Ferrari collectors|- 1 of just 453 LHD Series 1 cars made and supplied new to the USA via Luigi Chinetti|- Restored to an unusually high standard for a 330GT 2+2. E.g. photo documented, bare metal bodywork restoration (2006-2009), steering brakes and suspension refurbished (2009) and engine and gearbox overhauled (2014)|`Many dismiss 2+2s as being too soft and too weak to be considered real Ferraris. But what they offer is perhaps the perfect compromise: V12 power and GT comfort without the price tag of a two-seater. Overlooked and understated, the 330 GT 2+2 is quite possibly one of the last remaining `budget'' V12 Ferraris'' (K500.com)|Making its public debut at the January 1964 Brussels Motor Show (though, production had commenced late the previous year), the 330 GT 2+2 was an important model for Ferrari. The sales success of its 250 GTE 2+2 predecessor had proven that there was a definite market for machinery which offered Ferr
Info-mailer for "Cars"
Subscribe and receive new product announcements NO SPAM!
Please click the link in the email we just sent you, to complete the subscription process.
- Widely regarded as the fourth and final Nembo Spider not to mention the only RHD car and the sole 330-series 4-litre V12 powered example|- Commissioned from and reconfigured by Giorgio Neri (the ''Ne'' of Nembo)|- The jewel in the crown of the late Richard Allen''s collection since 1992 (Mr Allen was chairman of the Ferrari Owners'' Club of Great Britain for many years)|- Offered for sale at No Reserve to benefit the East Anglian Air Ambulance Service|Widely acknowledged as the fourth and final Nembo Spider, chassis 5805GT was commissioned from Giorgio Neri (the ''Ne'' of Nembo) during the 1980s by a wealthy British collector whose stable also included one of the three 330 GTOs ever made. Unlike its earlier siblings, chassis 5805GT was based around a 330 GT chassis and running gear (rather than 250-series components). The two-seater also differed in being the only right-hand drive example made. The first Nembo Spider - chassis 1777GT - was completed in 1966 and has been credited with
Year of Make: 1982
The Mondial revived a name from Ferrari''s past and was a mid-engined 2+2 seater manufactured from 1980 to 1993. A successor to the Bertone penned 308 GT4, it was designed by Pininfarina. The construction was unconventional, with the steel outer body outsourced to Carrozzeria Scaglietti mated to a lightweight steel box-section chassis - the bonnet and boot lids were formed in aluminium. Another unusual feature of the car was that the engine, five-speed manual gearbox and rear suspension were all mounted on a detachable steel subframe for ease of servicing and repair. Suspension was independent all round by wishbones and coil springs, the braking by discs and the steering by rack and pinion.|One of just 145 Ferrari Mondial 8 Coupes made to right-hand drive specification, chassis 39817 is finished in Rosso Corsa with Beige leather upholstery. Offered from a deceased estate in garage find condition ''RET 295X'' has been in family owned since 2003 and is understood to have last run some c.
- Supplied new to California and then resident in Japan for over 20 years|- ''Euro look'' conversion including deep front chin spoiler and non-cat twin exhaust system|- Recent cambelt change and specialist report|By switching to Bosch fuel injection in March 1981 Ferrari robbed its successful 308 GTB / GTS models of some forty horsepower. Worried about the consequent loss of performance, Maranello executive Eugenio Alzati determined to give the 90-degree ''quad-cam'' 2926cc V8 its teeth back. Announced in October 1982, the new QV or ''quattrovalve'' model was a revelation. Sporting - as its name suggests - four-valve cylinder heads, it was credited with developing some 240bhp and 192lbft of torque. Emissions friendly, it nevertheless boasted less noise, more power and better throttle response than its predecessor. Reputedly capable of 0-60mph in 5.7 seconds and 158mph, the QV cars once again had the raw speed to match their sublime Pininfarina sculpted looks.|Built in February 1984 and
Year of Make: 1992
- 1 of 4,228 made and UK registered since September 1998|- Cambelt service a few hundred miles ago and new clutch within the last 3,000 miles|- Sports exhaust, targa-roof, correct-type Pirelli PZero tyres and ''no advisories'' MOT till Feb 2018|Introduced at the 1989 Frankfurt Motorshow, the Ferrari 348 utilised a robot-welded sheet-steel monocoque that not only broke with Maranello tradition but also brought considerable gains in torsional rigidity and dimensional accuracy. Powered by a longitudinally-mounted, 32-valve 3405cc V8 (300bhp / 238lbft) allied to five-speed manual transmission, the newcomer had need of its all-round independent suspension, ventilated ABS disc brakes, self-locking ZF differential and rack-and-pinion steering. A near performance match for its Testarossa ''big brother'' (contemporary road tests spoke of 0-60mph in 5.4 seconds and a 171mph top speed), the 348 could be had in coupe, targa and eventually spider guises.|1 of 4,228 targa-roofed TS models made, this
Year of Make: 1958
- Offered from the stable of one of the UK''s foremost Ferrari collectors|- Based on an original 250GT PF Coupe chassis (Tipo 508D) which is interchangeable with that of a 250GT LWB California Spyder|- Correct-type subframe and bodywork expertly copied from chassis 1487GT (an orginal 250GT LWB California Spyder Competizione that was formerly part of the vendor''s collection)|For many the Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder - be it in LWB or SWB guise - is simply one of the most beautiful cars yet made. Though, it is the former variant which boasts the greater competition pedigree with a highly impressive 5th place overall during the 1959 Le Mans 24-hours and a class win at that year''s Sebring 12-hours. Of the fifty 250 GT California Spyder LWB cars made, just thirty-six are known to have been built with the preferred covered headlamps. A Competizione variant - chassis 1603GT - sold for $18,150,000 in August 2016 so ownership is necessarily a select affair. The vendor of this particular c
Year of Make: 1993
- 1 of just 88 RHD examples|- 30,200 miles from new with 5 previous keepers|- Documented ownership from new and offered with extensive history file|Ferrari''s mid-engined, flat-12 Testarossa was unveiled to an expectant media at the Champs-Elys?e''s Lido nightclub on the eve of the 1984 Paris Salon. Though an evolution of the 512BBi, it was of markedly different appearance with large, slatted intake ducts leading from the doors into the rear quarter panels; it was nearly 6in wider than its predecessor. By the time of the 1992 Los Angeles Auto Show, the model had been heavily re-engineered and relaunched as the 512 TR. The many improvements included: uprated engine with broader power curve and higher peak figure of 428bhp; swifter gearchange; uprated braking; quicker steering; lower profile tyres; superior suspension settings; repositioned engine and gearbox, resulting in a lower centre of gravity and improved weight distribution.|The exceedingly handsome Rossa Corsa 512 TR on offer is
One of the great time and effort saving devices of all time, the car or automobile is the most widely used form of motorized transport in the world today. Petrol, electric or hybrid, there are certainly plenty of used cars to choose from upcoming and current auto auctions online.
Karl Benz is generally considered to be the inventor of the modern motor car. He was the first to successfully apply the internal combustion engine to the propulsion of a wheeled vehicle. Today his legacy is all around us, and it's hard to imagine a world without it and the convenience it bestows. Small cars tend to dominate the global best seller list, with the FORD Focus at the very top, followed by the HYUNDAI Elantra, CHEVROLET Cruze, and the Polo and Jetta from VOLKSWAGEN. The only mid-size car in the top ten is the TOYOTA Camry. It's possible to find very reasonably priced used cars amongst these market leading marques. Other hugely popular cars globally are the VOLKSWAGEN Golf, FORD Fiesta, TOYOTA Corolla and HONDA CRV. Gaining ground rapidly in a world growing increasingly environmentally conscious are electric cars. The most highly rated amongst these are the VAUXHALL Ampera and CHEVROLET Volt. On the Sports utility vehicle front the Range Rover Evoque SD4 Dynamic from LAND ROVER seems to be leading the way.
If you wish to buy a used car you have several advantages in your favor. Bear these in mind when you are checking out what is available at used car auctions. Firstly, being cheaper they are far more budget friendly. Secondly, you avoid the hit of the vehicle's first years of rapid depreciation. Thirdly, the cost of insurance will be less. Fourthly, due to increased reliability, buying a used car is far lees of a risk than it used to be. Lastly, you're left with extra cash to add improvements or accessories. Buying a used car could not be more satisfying than when you snap up a bargain at a used car auction.
Here is the list of used cars for sale from various manufacturers you can by used cars auctions from: ABARTH, ACURA, ALFA ROMEO, ALPINA, ARIEL, ASCARI, ASIA MOTORS, ASTON MARTIN, AUDI, AUSTIN, AUTOBIANCHI, BENTLEY, BMW, BRISTOL, BUGATTI, BUICK, CADILLAC, CARVER, CATERHAM, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROEN, CORVETTE, DACIA, DAEWOO, DAIHATSU, DAIMLER, DATSUN, DAVID BROWN, DETOMASO, DFSK, DODGE, DUNKERVOORT, EAGLE, FERRARI, FIAT, FISKER, FORD, FSO, GALLOPER, GENERAL MOTORS, GEO, GINETTA, GLOBAL ELECTRIC, GREAT WALL, HOILDEN, HONDA, HUMMER, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, INNOCENTI, INVICTA, ISUZU, IVECO, JAGUAR, JEEP, JOSSE, KIA, KODE, KOENIGSEGG, KTM, LADA, LAMBORGHINI, LANCIA, LAND ROVER, LANDWIND, LASALLE, LEXUS, LINCOLN, LOTUS, LYKAN, MARCOS, MASERATI, MAYBACH, MAZDA, MCLAREN, MEGA, MERCEDES, MERCURY, MG, MINI, MITSUBISHI, MORGAN, MORRIS, NISSAN, NOBLE, OLDSMOBILE, OPEL, PACKARD, PAGANI, PERODUA, PEUGEOT, PGO, PLYMOUTH, PONTIAC, PORSCHE, PRINCE, PRINCESS, PROTON, PUCH, QVALE, RADICAL, RAM, REGAL, RENAULT, ROLLS-ROYCE, ROVER, SAAB, SALEEN, SATURN, SCION, SEAT, SHELBY, SKODA, SMART, SPECTRE, SRT, SSANG YONG, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TALBOT, TATA, TESLA, THINK, TOYOTA, TRIDENT, TRIUMPH, TVR, ULTIMA, VAUXHALL, VOLKSWAGEN, VOLVO, WESTFIELD, XIALI, ZX.